Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crayon Art

Have any of you tried this crayon art I keep seeing everywhere? It looks pretty neat..I think I might take a whack at it since I have more time than I know what to do with now. 



If you need the steps, it's really easy ...





 What you need:

  • A canvas of your choice
  • Crayons (Any color, and you can leave the wrapper on or take if off)
  • A type of glue adhesive of your choice
  • Blow dryer
  • Newspaper
Process:

  • Glue your crayons in the order of your choice to the top of canvas
  • Use the newspaper to put down in case the wax splatters
  • Slant the canvas so that the wax will drip downwards 
  • Use the blow dryer to heat the crayons so the wax will drip. (You can use the blow dryer as a tool to make the wax go whichever way you want it to.) 
  • When you're finished.. let dry. 
Enjoy!       

No comments:

Post a Comment