Tuesday, August 7, 2012




Welcome to my blog! I've grown up always doing crafty projects with my grandmother and my love for all things dealing with art and crafts just kept growing and growing... 
I love to scrapbook, draw, paint, and do a lot of DIY projects but most of all I love making jewelry! 

I can remember making jewelry since I was a little girl but it all came to a stand still ... I got stuck. Years went by and I more or less just forgotten how much I loved it until I started watching Project Accessory on Lifetime. I became so inspired by Nina Cortez  (http://www.ninaloren.com/ ) that I knew that is what I needed to do! It's only been a few months but I'm so motivated now that I feel like when I go back to school I will be changing my major to Art. I know, I know, a lot of people say it's worthless.. but I love art!  I love everything to do with art. SO ... I will be uploading fun tutorials, DIY projects, and my own jewelry and art for everyone. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment