Friday, August 17, 2012

Wait and see...

In a few weeks my family will be taking a trip down to Atlanta to spend some time with my parents and my grandparents! I am so excited. My side of the family has yet to see our youngest daughter. With any luck, my great grandma will somehow make her way up from southern Georgia, or we will just have to find some way to take a trip to see her. I want so bad to have a 5 generation picture. How awesome would that be?! Well anyways, I've been thinking....
In this photo this purse was created with magazine strips
Have any of you seen the candy wrapper purses lately? I've been seeing them pretty frequently now, and I've always thought it was a neat concept but I just haven't been into the whole candy wrapper thing. However, on my way into work everyday I pass by this shop that sells these candy wrapper purses and key chains and what-nots and I've been thinking of making my own with a different material. Since I'll have lots of free time on my trip, I think I might spend a little time coming up with my idea. Want to know what I'm thinking about using? .... You will just have to wait and see .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment